Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dr. Campbell

Jasmine has decided to become a doctor. It is really cute. The only person she has decided needs her healing services is Daddy. I got some great pictures and movie the other day as Jasmine healed daddy. She got on his lap, put her cute little hands on his face and said, "Daddy, you need to relax. I am Dr. Campbell, close your eyes Daddy." Then she looked at him and said, "You need some stickers on your face." Lorne happened to have some so he let Jasmine plaster his face with stickers and then they went to "nap" on the couch. Also, last week at school, they had a doctor come talk to them and gave them a plastic stethoscope and coloring book. Jasmine listened to Daddy's heart with her plastic stethoscope and had Daddy listen to her heart.I just love watching Lorne play with Jasmine. He is such a good dad to her and I know that Jasmine will grow up in a loving and secure environment because Lorne understand the importance of being a good father to his little girl. He feels passionate about making sure he is there for her and builds her confidence because he believes that girls that have a good relationship with their fathers have good self-esteem and don't go looking for comfort from other stupid boys when they are teenagers. I sure hope that is true! I believe it wholeheartedly!

1 comments:

The Tones of the Zarcone's said...

My mom and I got a kick out of the video. :)

Very cute.

xoox,
C