Sunday, October 7, 2007

One Sick Bee

Our little one has gotten her first illness for the season - hopefully her only one as she is normally NEVER sick. She has been sick all weekend, coughing and generally feeling lousy as far as we can tell. She had a fever all weekend, the highest at 102 degrees. I cuddled her to sleep in the rocking chair last night which is something I never do but when a little girl is sick, she needs her mommy! I hate it when I can see she doesn't feel well, but the one nice thing about it is that she gets very cuddly and loving and allows us to really show her affection. Hopefully she will be right as rain in the next few days and here's to hoping I don't come down with it!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Aww poor little lady! It's so hard when our kids are sick isn't it? It just breaks my heart to see my kids feeling lousy.

Seems like everyone is catching something right now. I hope she's feeling better soon!

Libbyann78 said...

The nice thing about them getting sick when they are talking is that they can tell you what is wrong. But yes, the cuddling is great even though the lousiness isn't!