Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Busy Weekend

This past weekend was busy for us - we had a lot of fun things to do! On Saturday, I got to spend the afternoon with my Cindy having lunch and doing a little shopping. I found some great new boots and a nice sweater and some clothes for Jasmine. The shopping was insane, there were so many people I felt clausterphobic - but I had fun getting to spend some much needed one on one time with Cindy.

In the evening we went to Natalia's birthday party. I made her a cake as our gift to her and the 3 of us went and had a nice time eating and talking and of course Jasmine was the star of the show. She was doing all of her football referree tricks (the guys loved that) while watching football and they were teaching her to make the Texas Steer sign (these guys were Texas fans). She enchanted everyone and really relished all the attention she got. It was great to see Natalia and celebrate her birthday with her.

Daddy & Jasmine watch the cake cutting