Saturday, October 13, 2007

Cakes from this week




So I have to toot my own horn and say that we made some amazing cakes this week and business is booming! We are so excited that we are heading into the next phase of business, the location! We have selected a location and everything seems in order so far. We only need to fill in some financials and send a letter of intent and then we will be able to do the next steps! I have been busily pricing equipment, writing marketing materials, taking all the photos for the webpage, etc. There is a lways a lot to do when you own your own business. I made a cake for my aunt for her birthday and also a bridal shower cake and 5 dozen wedding type cupcakes for an engagement party (which I never had!). Not to mention, we made our normal 6 dozen cupcakes we have to make every week!

3 comments:

Dayna said...

That bridal cake is awesome! I can't believe your talent. Good luck with the opening of your business location.

tio robert said...

Those cakes are amazing, The teapot is fenomenal.
Congratulayions

Libbyann78 said...

you never cease to amaze me with your cakes!