Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My cute pretend grown up!





Jasmine has found my old discarded cellphone - which incidentally I had kept for her to play with but she wasn't interested until today! She takes it and acts like me - oh how swwet it is! One day she will be horrified to act like me! She opens the clamshell and holds it to her mouth and says, "Hello Daddy, Good morning, I'll be back" and she kisses the phone and closes it again. She even likes to have pants with pockets so she can put her cellphone in her pocket. When we are in the car and I made a call, she is right there with me making a pretend call on hers! What a cutie!
She also likes to do other things her mom does - she likes to vacuum with her toy vacuum and get in the car and pretend to drive. I don't want her to grow up too fast but it is oh so cute to see that she loves to pretend!

1 comments:

Susan said...

She is so grown up and cute too! If you want to see her pretend go to my space and look at my videos. She is hard to beat