Thursday, August 16, 2007

Here's Looking at you Kid!


There were so many people - and we have another picture of all the people behind us! It was the most I have seen on the mall!

A most famous Casablanca scene as seen from my chair! Amazing isn't it?

It was a record breaking crowd at the last Screen on the Green Monday night. The weather was beautiful, not hot, not cold, perfect with a slight breeze and the movie was Casablanca. I for one had never seen Casablanca and I can't say that I have seen it now. Jasmine had fought taking a nap that afternoon and so she was a bit of a handful until she fell asleep and then the movie was more than half over and I had no idea what was going on. The great thing was that we got to spend time with Kevin & Cindy Zarcone and a few of their friends. We ate good food, enjoyed good company and spent some time doing something unique. All in all, I would say it was a great time! Now I will rent the movie to watch it properly!


Jasmine hydrates! I love the cheekbones!

Awww - best friends! Feel the love!

The whole gang - thankfully we had pretty good seats!

0 comments: