Friday, August 17, 2007

Here's to Peer Pressure!

Jasmine blows some bubbles!
Mom & Jasmine wave hello
They had life vests at the pool for little kids and Jasmine really liked that she could float and feel safe!

Wednesday the 15th, I took Jasmine to the pool for a church organized playdate. After going to the pool several times this summer and having to cope with Jasmine's new fear of water - I wasn't sure she was going to be happy going to the pool. Boy, was I wrong! She had a blast at the pool and after seeing how brave all her friends were, Jasmine did a few things she never did before. She jumped off the side of the pool into my waiting arms and she stuck her face willingly into the water and blew bubbles! I am so pleased that she finally decided the pool was a fun place to be! The past 2 days she has been asking to go back to the pool. Let's just hope I won't have to spend most of next summer convincing her the pool is fun again!

1 comments:

The Tones of the Zarcone's said...

This is really great. I have seen Jasmine react to water and she hasn't been the happpiest camper! So proud she is over that fear!

xoxo,
C