Saturday, September 11, 2010

O-H I-O!

My dear friend Amy called me and told me she was going through a difficult time so we decided to drop what we were doing and go up to see her. It was also a good excuse to meet her new baby Daniel and watch some Buckeye football.
I got the family Ohio State shirts so we could be festive and we got some gifts for baby Daniel as well. It was so nice to see Amy and meet little Daniel who is about 5 months old. He is a cutie and a good little baby. I got to hold him a lot and I loved that.Jasmine had fun playing and we had fun hanging out and relaxing and watching the game which I am happy to report the Bucks won! I can think of no better way to spend an afternoon than being with people you love, watching a good Buckeye football game and eating Graeter's Ice Cream. Go Bucks!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay - new posts.
Go Buckeyes!