Thursday, April 22, 2010

Neighborhood Carnival

They set up a little carnival of sorts with rides and things near our house and we decided to take the family there for an evening of fun. I didn't really take any pictures except for these but the reason I write about this was because Jasmine is getting tall enough to ride a lot of rides that just a year ago, she couldn't. And the best part is that she wants to ride them. I too love to ride these kind of fast and fun rides and it is so fun to ride them with her. The only problem is that she is still so skinny that I hold her really tight for fear she might fall out of a ride. Meanwhile, she is screaming in laughter and wanting to let go and show how she can ride with no hands. Fearless she is.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow - you guys have been busy.
All these new posts - I'm loving it.