Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Brunch with The Tabakas

We were so excited to be invited over to the Tabaka's house for Easter brunch. They are such a wonderful family and we enjoy spending time with them but the problem is that they are so wonderful and have so many friends that feel the same way that they have an impossibly busy schedule. We felt very lucky indeed to snag a spot with them!
The house smelled amazing when we arrived. Chrissy had indeed slaved over an amazing Easter feast for us. The kids were all excited to see each other and they exchanges Easter baskets. They all looked so cute and springy in their Easter outfits and I love watching kids interact with each other.When it was time for lunch - the kids sat at their own cute table and we adults got to have some time to talk at our table. The food was amazing! Chrissy hands down makes the best apple pie I have ever had - I am still thinking about it! I need to get her recipe!After lunch, the kids got to dye eggs together and they had a lot of fun and didn't make too big of a mess. It was fun to watch them do this project and listen to their little chatter.
We really had a great time and we really cherish our friendship with this amazing family. I admire them and all they do and I admire the kind of parents they are to their children. I feel so blessed that we met them.

0 comments: