Sunday, April 4, 2010

Family Easter Egg Hunt and Dinner

As you can see - Easter was a very busy day for us but so worth it. Everything we did was so fun and we got to spend it with the people we love and care about. After we left the Tabaka house, we headed south to my parents house for a family Easter Egg Hunt and dinner.
When we got there - there was more Easter stuff - more candy, kisses and love. Roman looked cute running around in all his excitement.Then it was time for the kid Easter Egg Hunt - Jasmine and Ava had gone over the day before with Roman and colored all the eggs so that Grandpa could hide them. They found those eggs so fast I almost didn't get my pictures - and you all know how important that is to me. Even Ava had the best time when she figured out what was going on.After the kids hunt, my dad had hidden eggs for all the adults. It was so fun watching everyone go and find eggs. I wanted to find eggs but I wanted someone to take pictures so I opted to be the photographer and giggled watching everyone run around.After all the eggs that could be found were found - I believe there were more left that didn't get found - it was time for a delicious dinner. We all sat at a huge table together and ate some amazing food my mom had put together for us.After dinner, we spent quality time together enjoying the brisk coolness of the patio and each others company. It was such a nice Easter - I love our family gatherings - even though they are hectic, they are so very important to me.

0 comments: