Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Disney on Ice

Our housekeeper Renee called and asked if she and her daughter could take Jasmine to Disney on Ice. Since Renee used to take care of me when I was younger, I felt I could trust her and agreed to let her take my precious daughter. Jasmine was super excited and wanted to dress like a princess for the event so she chose a dress and I got her all gussied up! She looked so cute I couldn't help but take a few pics!She came home from the event very tired but completely excited to tell me all about it. I had given her some money to spend and they spent it all! She came home with a bucket of popcorn, a princess mug with a lid on it and a light up wand globe that was pretty fancy. They also told me that they had planned on leaving early because Renee's daughter Ibet had a test the next day in school but when they tried to leave, Jasmine exclaimed, "No! We can't leave yet because it isn't over!" So they stayed until the end for her! What a precocious child!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor Ibet, I hope she did ok on her test!