Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Drive-ins and Horses

For our fifth anniversary Lorne planned a fun and romantic trip. Friday afternoon after dropping Jasmine off at Abuela and grandpa's house, we drove a few hours north to Dillsburg PA to go to a drive-in movie theater. We watched a double feature - The Simpsons movie and Harry Potter. It was so nice, I had never been to a drive-in and we ate junk food and laid in the back of our Pilot! Saturday morning we drove to Gettysburg and did a 3 hour horseback ride with a guide through the battlefields of Gettysburg. One of my favorite things is horseback riding and I really enjoyed it. Our joints hurt after riding and my butt was a bit sore but I loved it. After having an early dinner we drove back home to get our daughter. What a nice surprise!


In the back of the Pilot ready to watch some movies! It was very affordable - $7 a person for 2 movies!

View of the screen from the back of the car!

Mr. Potter!!

Giddy-up!

Union Soldiers!

0 comments: