Thursday, July 26, 2007

5 Years Towards Eternity


Five years ago today I married the love of my life. I may have arrived a little late but I was ready to make this eternal commitment to the person I knew I could love forever and who I knew would love me forever as well. I want you all to know why I love this amazing person. Lorne makes me want to be the best woman I can be, the best mother I can be and the best daughter of God I can be. He makes me feel like I can do anything and I know I can if he is behind me. He is smart, insightful and makes me laugh. He is an amazing father to our little daughter and it brightens my life to see him be so gentle and loving to her. Marriage is not always easy, sometimes it seems impossible to oversome the hurdles in the way but Lorne and I come out better people and stronger in our relationship everytime we do. I am so blessed to be able to have him as the one I will walk through eternity with. Lorne, I love you and you make everything better! Yours eternally, Sabrina

0 comments: