Wednesday, January 23, 2013

It's Time

With all the complaining I have gotten from the Australian side of the family, I think it is time I start to update this blog once more.  Also, with the new baby coming this year I need to get back in the groove so we can document that as well.  So I have decided that my resolution this year needs to be the blog.  I am pretty consistent on Facebook but haven't been here so I am going to do my best!

 We are excited about completing our family this year with this new little one we are having in June.  June is such a busy time for us - my head has been spinning trying to figure out how to make sure this baby fits into all of our plans. 



Jasmine will be turning 8 years old in June so we will be celebrating her baptism as well.  We can't believe how big and beautiful our little firstborn has gotten.  She is in second grade and excelling in her schoolwork and still playing her violin and dancing.  She is a joy and a delight. 


 Ava is quite the little pistol.  She is as stubborn as a mule but hilarious at the same time.   We just adore her and she has started dancing and is in the middle of her second year in preschool - which she loves!  She will be 4 years old in April and we can't believe how fast it is going!


We started the New Year right by celebrating at Great Wolf Lodge in Charlotte NC and we all had a great time.  We are excited about what this new year will bring and we have so many fun and exciting adventures planned.  For me, 2013 is going to be a year of fun! 

As for the business, it is going well and growing - we hope that in this year we will start to see an alleviation to the money stresses this business brings us and the growth we need to really prosper.  The second store will turn 1 this year and our original store will turn 4 - my how time flies!

So stay tuned - I have decided to be committed to this blog and to try and keep you up to date on our adventures and news! 



2 comments:

Jill said...

yea! you are blogging again! I like this so much more than Facebook :)

eatdrinkcleveland said...

What gorgeous little girls have!!! Can't wait to see if you make it a trio in June or if #3 will be a little boy. Yeah, baby in June for a baker - oh my!