Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween fell on a Sunday this year. Normally I am not sure if scouting for candy while dressed in fun costumes is a Sunday activity but since we were doing it as a family, I decided it was OK and God would be fine with it.
I dressed the girls in the cute costumes again and I decided that I would dress up too - I had forgotten that a couple of years ago, I had gotten a costume at Target after Halloween for really cheap and I found it in the closet and decided to wear it. Thus I became a snow queen for the night. The girls were thrilled that Mommy joined in the fun with them.Lorne stayed at home to give candy to those who came to our door and we headed out for a couple of hours and the girls got tons of candy. Everyone raved about how cute they were and I got a couple of compliments too!After we got home, I let the girls eat their fill of candy and changed them into their oh so cute Halloween PJs. It was a nice night and we had fun.

0 comments: