Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Gym is SCREAMING for me!

The day after the delicious freezer jam, I decided to do something else with the delicious blackberries. This time I made a blackberry peach crisp with a brown sugar homemade ice cream. Can I just tell you - why I am not a master dessert chef I do not know. But I killed this dessert - it was so delicious. I put a lot of care into the whole thing and I think you could taste it. I took a few pics of the process. With all the sugar and dessert I am eating I have got to get back into the gym...my next project is a caramel apple strussel pie...yum.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Master Caker", "Master Dessert Maker" - either way it looks seriously yum!

Cindy said...

Man, if I lived near you I am sure I would be the size of a house. Those desserts look delicious. Blair is going to start complaining "Why don't you make deserts like that?"