Saturday, August 7, 2010

Mary Mary Married Lady!

It was an extremely warm morning - I waited patiently at 9 AM at the temple for the bride and groom to show up so I could photograph them (I was the photographer for the day). It was sunny and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. It was Mary & Jeff's wedding day.
We spent about an hour taking pictures on the grounds and Mary looked beautiful in her non traditional wedding dress and handmade yellow bolero. Jeff looked very handsome in his suit with his button corsage. We were all dressed in our best and we took many combinations of pictures of family and friends.
When we got into the temple, I got to go with Mary to the bride's room and help her get ready for the ceremony. She was so excited and I got a little teary seeing her dressed in white and ready to be married for time and all eternity like I had done 8 years ago in the same temple.
The ceremony was very nice and they looked in love and happy. It was the right thing, in the right place at the right time. It made my heart happy.
Afterward, they exchanged rings on the temple grounds and we took a couple of group shots. Jeff and Mary then got ready to leave for their honeymoon to Puerto Rico. We went out to eat - as we were starving to Cheesecake Factory and celebrated their union in our own way! :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Just like your wedding -escept I bet the sealer didn't call Jeff 'Colin'.
;-)