Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Little Miss Bling Bling

I was so grateful to have Jan this summer - especially on Occasionally Cake's first birthday so I didn't have to try and manage the girls at the bakery. He took Jasmine to Nita's birthday party which had a makeover theme and the girls got to put on make-up, jewelry and such and they got to eat cupcakes and cake truffles. Lucky girls! Jan took a couple of pictures and I especially loved this one -Lorne told me that when Jasmine got home from the birthday party she was excited to show him the make-up and so Lorne asked her if there was anyone there to help put on the make-up since she had it smeared all over her face. She brightened up and said, "Oh yes Daddy, there was someone to help but I didn't need any help, I did it all by myself!" What a fantastic moment. I wish I could have been the one there to take her.

0 comments: