Thursday, October 1, 2009

Field Trip to River Farm

One of the things I love about having a business partner is that we try and help each other when we have other commitments. I usually open the store so I can maximize working time while Jasmine is in school but occasionally I like to participate in school stuff. I decided I love going ton the class field trips and so I volunteered to be a chaperon and driver for the field trip to River Farm.They had a Children's garden and the kids got to go exploring through the garden and Mrs. Markman taught them a few things as well.It was fun to watch Jasmine playing with her little friends and being part of the class. She was pretty obedient to her teacher and played well with her friends although she is a lot bossy sometimes.The excursion was over too quickly and then I drove Jasmine and her friend back to school and popped back to work before having to pick Jasmine up from school again! It was all worth it though...

0 comments: