Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Big Sisters are the Best!

Jasmine acted out a bit when Ava was born. Her behavior left a lot to be desired and I struggled for a while with it. Even though sometimes she was unbearable, she has always been good with her baby sister, Ava. She has always been loving, kind and protective and she is a great helper with Ava as well. Ava really responds to Jasmine. She will immediately calm down if Jasmine is singing and always gives a huge smile when Jasmine is around.I know that sibling relationships aren't always perfect but I hope they always love each other and remember that they sisters no matter what.
Here are some pictures that have captured some of these tender moments in the recent weeks. I had to throw the last one in of Jasmine at the bakery in her special chair playing her V-Smile. She looks like a little lady and I had to snap that photo when she wasn't paying attention.

0 comments: