Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Jasmine gets a Haircut

Jasmine has great hair. It gets really long and the color is gorgeous too. The only problem is that the long it gets, it starts to look ratty and it gets lots of knots in it that when I try and brush it, Jasmine screams and carries on. I decided it was time for a trim but Jasmine decided she wasn't down with that because she wants to "grow up to be Rapunzel". Too bad I am cutting her career short.I took her to the salon where I get my hair cut so she would get the best experience ever. She has only had her hair cut about once a year since she turned two so this was like her third time. She behaved while getting her hair cut but she wasn't happy about it and even shed a few tears.When he was done with the cut and he styled it for her, her frown turned into a smile and she exclaimed that she loved it! I must admit, she looked like a little lady - not my sassy 4 year old who always gets into trouble.Jasmine then asked if she could get her fingernails painted and I decided since she had been so good, that would be fine. She sat still and had a great time and her little nails looked cute. All in all, I think Jasmine had fun at her impromptu spa day.

1 comments:

Summer said...

I was prepared to see a bob cut or something as I moved through the pictures. You were merciful. My mom did that to me when my hair got long and too hard to manage. I still remember the pile of hair on the ground.