Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Sabrina's 29th Birthday

29 looks damn fine!
The 5 of us!
Fun pic of Mommmy and Jas
Love it! A picture of us!
Family at dinner
Roses from the best husband!
Russia House
Mommy & Me
My birthday gift
Compliments of the house - chocolate mousse!

Today was such a nice and fun day full of Love and lot's of happy things. Birthdays are great because it reminds you of how many people care and how much you are blessed to have family and friends! Jasmine and Lorne woke me up this morning with an Elmo balloon (courtesy of Jasmine) and roses (courtesy of my wonderful husband). Then I went off to a massage appointment (60 minute deep tissue massage) and an Ocean Spa pedicure. I then spent a few relaxing hours at home before going off to the country club pool (courtesy of Kelleen). After the pool we all cleaned up and went to Herndon to the Russia House Restaurant. Lorne had beef stroganoff and I had duck with sour cherry sauce. Jasmine had some rice and chicken and she loved it. They surprised me with a chocolate mousse for dessert. Jasmine and Lorne both got me nice cards and Jasmine gave me some truffles and Lorne gave me some cash to pick out my own birthday gift. He decided that there were too many things I wanted and he wanted to give them all to me but he couldn't so he is putting the choice in my hands! What a great day! In addition to all the activities I got calls and e-mails from so many people (Mom, Abuela, Natalia, Tio & Tia Barolin, Ryan & Casey, Rory & Faith, Cindy, Kevin, Jill, etc.) and Chris Morgan came over with som yummy homemade banana pudding and flowers. I also got a flower delivery from Amy & Martin Pluth and chocolates from Erika McBee. What a fabulous day!

0 comments: