Thursday, June 28, 2007

Lunchin' in the City

The three lunching ladies
Jasmine loves her free tartufo!
Yesterday I was invited to DC to go have lunch with Natalia to celebrate mybirthday. She let lunch be my choice so I chose Otello which is one of my favorite Italian restaurants in DC. I always order the same dish and it tastes as good every time! Somehow it came out that we were celebrating my birthday so I ordered a piece of carrot cake for dessert and then the waiter asked us what we wanted for Jasmine and I said she could share with me. Well, he wouldn't have that! He asked what he could bring her on the house! Talk about getting stuff for being cute! She got a tartufo dessert for free while Mommy's cake was on the bill! I miss the days where I used to get stuff because I was cute! I pass the torch to Jasmine!

1 comments:

The Tones of the Zarcone's said...

Aw....Mommy is cute too, but yea, Jasmine is the cutest 2 year old EVER! :)

xoxo,
C