Monday, April 1, 2013

Spring Break - Day 10

So on our last day in California, we went to Legoland.  It was a pretty cool place but I think I preferred Disney.  The kids again had fun riding rides, eating treats and enjoying being together with the cousins from afar. 
When we had had our fill of the park, we decided to take a quick drive to the San Diego Temple so we could see it and also to say goodbye to the family as it was our last day in California. 
It was so very nice to see them and be able to spend time with them and show the girls a place they had never been to.  I was also so happy for the girls to meet my friends and their children as well. 
I am so happy that we had the chance to take this vacation and I am so grateful to Lorne for making it happen for us. 












0 comments: